Junglebolt Blog: 8 Uplifting motivational business quotes
Why you ask?
Because sometimes we just need a little motivation.
1. “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it!” – Jonathan Winters.
2. “Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.” – Peter Drucker
3. “Have the end in mind and every day make sure your working towards it” – Ryan Allis
4. “The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” – Ralph Nader
5. “Paying attention to simple little things that most men neglect makes a few men rich.” – Henry Ford
6. “Formal education will make you a living; self education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
7. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
8. “Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time.” – Henry Ford
Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like you're stuck?
Or just plain sick of working hard?
I know for a fact I have.
If you ever find yourself struggling, know that you're not alone. Take a minute to absorb these poweful words of wisdom and let them help you reflect on how much potential you really have.
Make the work matter, and if you have a team, make sure they know that they matter too.
An unwavering belief in the importance of the work is the core ingredient of true motivation—the kind of motivation that's self-perpetuating, infectious, and inspiring. That's what you should care most about as a leader.
Now go out there and get what's yours!
If you landed on this page, you most likely either found us on social media, or did a simple Google search for content creation methods.
We can launch your target search phrases into a competitive search engine optimization campaign and create social media content that millions will love.
You found us because we practice what we preach.
We analyze trends, create great content, and help businesses scale. With our approach to SEO, SEM & content creation, Google ranks us first and we can do the same thing for your business.